Art Deco Beauty in Garcia Gineres
- The house, which was built in 1939, retains all its character features from the era. These include the Modernist curvature of the bow windows, Art Deco motifs in the balconies, wrought iron guards on the windows from the same period, curved rooms, terrazzo stairs, and Deco inspired pasta tiles.
- The home’s unique architectural history has been lovingly maintained by the current owners, who have also introduced modern-day amenities, including a large kitchen with granite countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances.
- The 375 square-meter house has three bedrooms and five bathrooms, and there are huge entertaining areas that can be configured in different ways. The master bedroom is an especially peaceful retreat, with an ensuite and a wraparound balcony offering views over the garden and the neighborhood.
-And because this is Garcia Gineres, you do get a lot of land for your money. Outdoors there are three distinct areas, all well taken care of, with tropical plants and mature fruit trees providing a lush outlook and a healthy bite. A wall in garden to the front, a kitchen garden to the side, and an outdoor dining area to the back of the home that links seamlessly to the pool and on to the rest of the garden, ideal for entertaining and evening drinks.
• Three short blocks to Parque Las Americas.
• Very light traffic area, away from bars, cantinas and noisy venues.
• Ample streets with plenty of off street parking.
• Quiet 100% residential neighborhood consisting of a few expat neighbors and local middle class families.
• Free standing house, windows on all sides.
• Built: 375 m2/4038 sqft, Land: 730 m2/7861sqft, Lot: 14m x 52.17m / 46f x 171f
• Massive mamposteria (solid rock) construction and high ceilings throughout.
• Rooms are large with a light and airy feel.
• Original Pasta tiles of Art Deco designs
• Original cedar carpentry protected by an extra layer of aluminum and glass windows.
• 3 Bedrooms, possibly more, 5 Bathrooms, 2 Kitchens, Maid’s quarter, Pool house and Laundry room with washer and gas dryer.
• Stationary propane tank.
• Partially furnished.
• All appliances, a/c units, light fixtures (including chandeliers), and water pumps included.
• Pool fed by a freshwater well.
• Original Aljibe (rainwater reservoir tank) to water the gardens.
• Fruit trees include *Avocado Mantequilla, *Avocado Pinkerton, Banana Manzano, *Banana Roatan, *Ciricote, Guanabana, *Guava, *Limon Persa, Mamey, *Papaya, Pitaya, *Saramuyo, *Sour Orange. *=Producing
• Three-phase electric power
• Transferable Fidecomiso
• 2 Car carport
. Pressurized Water System
• Solar Power System
• Average Electric Bill: 48 Pesos ($2.51 USD) / 2 months
• Average Water Bill: 100 Pesos ($5.23 USD) / 2 months
• Average Internet/Land Line: 450 Pesos ($23.56 USD) / 1 month
• Property Taxes: 4300 Pesos ($225 USD) / 1 year
For more information contact Ricardo Hassey at firstname.lastname@example.org, call or whatsapp (00521) 9992427768
For more information contact: