TURN KEY! TRUE PARADISE, BEAUTIFUL BEACH HOUSE IN SAN BENITO
Turn key and completely furnished, this spectacular and exclusive beach villa offers the most incredible ocean views.The property is located in one of the best areas of our beautiful Yucatecan coast with very few luxurious houses nearby increasing privacy and making it very quiet and peaceful. There is a nice hotel with a good restaurant in the area as well.
This Villa was designed and built to require minimum maintenance, to be practical, environmentally friendly (Built on stilts with only 20% of construction density, the remaining 80% is protected and unspoiled nature!) and also energy efficient. Hang your hammocks or bask in the glorious rooftop pool and terrace.
For more information contact:
|LOCATION: San Benito Yucatan|
|LOT AREA: 400 Meters » 10 X 40.00 Meters (Convert...)|
|LIVING AREA: 120 Meters (Convert...)|
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Existing transferable trust
- Roof-top mirador
- Sold Furnished